08 Nov / Vermintide embraces the Xbox One X
To welcome the release of the Xbox One X, Vermintide has expanded to support native 4k.
This means that we have less aliasing, more detailed textures and a sharper image for a improved visual look. We’ve turned some of the dials up, you should see higher quality shadows and experience a more consistent frame rate, even during the most chaotic of encounters!
The latest content update also provides a host of other changes, seen below:
- Xbox One X support – Native 4k and visual overhaul
- Increased upload buffer to avoid disconnects with low bandwidths
- Enabled automatic sign-in when recovering from a loss of connection Xbox Live
- Fixed a crash in Castle Drachenfels
- Reduced damage on plentiful and common crossbows to avoid strange behavior with strength potions
- Fixed parts of Kerillian’s face could be seen through her mask
- Haste: Changed, now causes reloads not to consume ammo for the duration instead of shots not consuming ammo.
- Quick Foot: Reduced movement speed bonus from 4/8/12% to 4/6/8%
- Grenadier: Reduced proc chance from 20/30/40% to 20/25/30%
- Hawkeye: Reduced multiplier bonus from +2 to +1
- Trueflight Bow: Reduced headshot multiplier from 4 to 3
- Trueflight Bow: Reduced max ammo count from 24 to 15
- Longbow: Increased exotic charged shot damage versus unarmored from 8 to 10
- Longbow: Reduced ammo count from 54 to 36
- Longbow: Reduced max penetrations from 3 to 2
- Dual Wield Daggers: Increased exotic damage to 3.5
- Handgun: Reduced reload speed from 2.5 to 2 seconds
- Handgun: Increased damage versus resistant to 26/31/36
- Flaming Sword: Increased light stab dot damage
- Flaming Sword: Increased heavy attack dot damage